Dead Person Switches - with or without trust
I am hoping to interview some investigative journalists for my masters thesis at the University of Oxford.
FAO Investigative Journalists
- Now far easier to participate: JISC Online Survey
- Participants do not need to provide a name.
- Revised ethical approval number.
Dead Person Switches
I’ll be asking a series of questions relating to physical risk to investigative journalists or whistleblowers, and how their safety and security is managed.
Your anonymity will be protected.
- Participant information: https://bit.ly/DMS-survey-docs (Google Drive folder)
- Survey link: https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dps-interview (JISC Online Survey)
If you’d prefer a phone interview, please respond to the researcher: email@example.com
This study has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance through the Computer Science Departmental Research Ethics Committee at the University of Oxford.
- They can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please quote approval number: